NEWSFLASH – Launch Event
Remember remember the 5th November as this is the day the Humber Enterprise Park (HEP) launched our new Brand and brought our offices to the market. Hosted by one of the sites flagships tenants in the East Riding Business Centre Conference suite, we enjoyed a presentation by our very own James Appleton-Metcalfe who talked the audience through the many successes experienced to date and his vision for the site. As part of his presentation, James explained that key elements of the vision are:
- Building both a business community and having a positive impact on the local community;
- Retaining the Heritage of BAE Systems;
- Recycling of redundant buildings;
- Improving working environments;
- Developing new commercial spaces;
- Creating more than just a workplace.
The ERYC Business Centre manager Amanda Hoggart said “These refurbishmed offices are going to breathe new life into what were redundant buildings. What struck me the most is that LC industrial are really working hard to promote their new brand within the communal spaces across the site”.